* * *
The Island’s three cemeteries are grouped together just north of Skull Cave. They are St. Anne’s Catholic Cemetery, from the 1820’s; the Protestant cemetery, from the 1830’s; and Post Cemetery, from the early 1800’s.
From the Barracks: Go left on the road behind the Barracks, the cemeteries are on the right and left, just past Skull Cave.
From Town: Direct visitors to the Barracks, follow above directions.