Reminders for MANDATORY Meeting with Scouts
and a Parent from EVERY Scout's Family
- Date: January 12, 2019
- Location: St. Paul Lutheran Church
375 Lothrop, Grosse Pte Farms
- Check In: 9:15 am
- Beginning Time: 9:30 am
- Ending Time: 12:00 noon
- Scouts: Remember to sign the check-in sheet & pick up your folder upon arrival.
- Please be prompt and bring completed forms, paper and pen (don't forget to bring a copy of your insurance card - front and back).
- Money due: 1st year Scouts $175; Returning Scouts $150
- Feel free to sit wherever you are comfortable.
- Please turn off your cell phones during the meeting.
- WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!
Leadership overnight will be held at St. Paul Lutheran Church
on Friday, January 11, 2019 beginning at 7:00 p.m.
LEADERSHIP: PLEASE BRING:
- Your own beverage
- Sleeping bag
- paper and pen
LEADERSHIP: BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
position. You can find a copy of the Handbook on Scoutlander under the
"Leadership Corner" tab on the left-hand side of the webpage.
Additionally you will want to plan an icebreaker to use in your brief patrol
meeting on Saturday morning.
Please advise Mrs. Leverenz IMMEDIATELY if you have a conflict. When you arrive on Friday, please remember to sign the check-in sheet. Friday night we will have pizza, but feel free to bring a snack for your group if you like. Saturday morning, we will have breakfast, clean up and prepare for the Scout/Parent meeting. See you there!