The following is a list of the kaper responsibilities. They will be assigned to the Scouts in a Patrol. On your busy day, you will be given a card with a more complete description of your assigned chore.
1. Sweep all lower level including all bathrooms, Advisors’ room,
first aid room, and the downstairs hall.
2. Sweep upstairs, including closets, and down the stairway.
3. Clean all mirrors ~ upstairs, bathrooms, and Advisors’ room; clean
windows on front door, first aid room, Advisors' room and back door.
4. Clean all toilets.
5. Clean all bathroom sinks.
6. Mop all shower stalls and bathroom floors.
7. Sweep both porches and checks grounds for litter.
8. Empty all wastebaskets and recycling containers.
9. Dust all window sills, the fireplace mantle, and the light fixtures.
(Make sure the lights are turned off before trying to dust them!)
10. Clean all of the showers and the drinking fountain.
WHERE TO FIND SUPPLIES
Mops, Brooms ~ The tool shed (behind the barracks)
Buckets, Dust Pans ~ The tool shed
Detergents, Disinfectants ~ The laundry room (in the back area of the bathrooms)
Sponges, Rags ~ The laundry room
Refills for toilet paper, paper towels, soap ~ The laundry room