Reminders for March General Meeting
- Date: March 10, 2018
- Location: St. Paul Lutheran Church
- Please advise Mrs. Leverenz IMMEDIATELY if you have a conflict.
- Check In: 9:15 am
Ending Time: 12:00 noon
- Please be prompt. Remember to sign the check-in sheet when you arrive.
- Please turn off your cell phones during the meeting.
- Do not wear your uniforms. We will be working on Patrol Banners at this meeting. But uniform will be checked at the April meeting, so start gathering uniform pieces together. Make sure you try on your pants (if your socks are showing when you are standing at attention, your pants are TOO short and will not be checked off.)
- If you know you will not be attending the April meeting, bring all of your UNIFORM PIECES (link) to get it checked off so your Patrol will be in the running to earn 5 incentive points at the overnight meeting.
- Wear your shoes and clothes appropriate for the weather as we will be marching. Start wearing your shoes now to get them broken in.
- Big Sisters remember to help your Little Sisters feel welcome.
BE SURE TO BRING WITH YOU:
- Paper and pen.
- Any supplies needed for Patrol Banner (scissors/glue gun to share--mark with your name).
- Any forms and money that are overdue.
- Any outgrown uniform pieces you would like to donate to the uniform closet.
- A positive attitude.
GET PASSPORT INCENTIVES FOR:
- 100% attendance
- All Patrol Members wearing names tags & name tags are visible.
- All Leadership in your Patrol is present.
- Your Patrol Leadership has reported attendance to SPLs on time
We look forward to seeing everyone there!